Elementary School Counselor
Leanne Bozym- email@example.com
Teachers may access school counselor forms by clicking on the links listed below.
The NEIU school counseling program follows a comprehensive school counseling model. We support and promote the following items:
The School Counselor may:
- Provide students with academic, personal/social and career development.
- Assist parents in school meetings, offer resources and help provide parents with a better understanding of their child’s needs.
- Consult and collaborate with key educational officials and LEAs.Several services are available for students and families needing additional assistance. The school counselor can assist families in obtaining the services listed below.
- Outpatient services (private counseling services, trauma outpatient, family therapy)
- BHRS (Behavioral Health Rehabilitative Services- wraparound services)
- Inpatient Services (residential treatment facility, group homes, First Hospital)
- Day Treatment Services (school-based partial hospitalization, partial hospitalization, trauma, acute partial hospitalization, evening partial hospitalization)