At this morning’s Curriculum Network meeting, the following resources were shared or referenced:
PDE Approved Gifted Endorsement Program
Digging Deeper PVAAS Document
- Link to LiveBinder to access ELA, Math & Science documents
- Rosey Hay from Rev Theater Company discussed the possibility of bringing a professional production of Macbeth to Scranton for Spring 2016. Email email@example.com if interested in exploring a partnership.
What’s working well? What questions do we have?
- TestWiz (utilized by one school district to create SLO assessments for teachers)
- YMCA opportunities for students
- Discussion about basal resources for districts not using a new basal
- Successful benchmark testing suggestions
- How schools are addressing the issues of diversity proactively
- Keystone exam concerns
Do you have a successful resource or program to share? A question for the curriculum network group? Complete this survey for our next meeting on March 23, 2016 from 9-noon.